Sunday, 4 December 2011

tree lines

2 comments:

  1. Just joined your blog but I don't know if it took. I don't see my little head. I've been having problems with my follower gadget and reader and it seems to extend to blogs I visit as well. At least you show up in my reader so I can follow along.

    Anyway, I like this image but there is an ominous undertone. Or maybe I'm bringing some unrecognized part of myself into the viewing experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickup - there it is!!


    either way it gives you something which of course is good. the moment was in fact calm and quiet. there was dense fog up in Glencoe which is why i headed there. this is a barren land here in Glencoe. there were settlements here over 100 years ago. all gone now with people moving to Port Hood, Mabou and Boston.
    it was so quiet. i watched the fog and tasted the air.

    ReplyDelete